Low Season Mid Season Peak Season
|Low Season||Mid Season||Peak Season|
|Late Stay - Until 4pm May not be available. Check at Reception on day of departure.||4.00||4.00||7.50|
|Grass Pitch + 2 People (Grass)||15.00||20.00||32.00|
|Hardstanding Pitch + 2 People||17.00||22.00||34.00|
|Premier Pitch (with Hardstanding, Tap and Drainage)||19.00||24.00||36.00|
|All the above nightly fees include caravan, motorhome or tent, awning/annexe*, and an extra car or gazebo (but not both).
*Please note: We do not allow the use of a plastic groundsheet in awnings. No awnings are to be used on site from 15th November – 14th March.
|Extra Person: 0-4 years||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Extra Person: 5-12 years||1.00||2.00||4.00|
|Extra Person: 13 years or above||1.00||3.00||6.00|
|Tow On to Pitch||6.00||6.00||8.00/9.00 (fri-sun)|
|Tow Off from Pitch||6.00||6.00||8.00/9.00 (fri-sun)|
|Tow On/Off on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Peak Season||9.00|
PLEASE NOTE: There is a minimum 3 night booking requirement for stays during Bank Holiday weekends.
Season Planner 2017
Low Season Mid Season Peak Season
Prices for Facilities
|Showers are FREE, however, the following are charged for:|
(under 4s FREE) Children under 14 years must be supervised by an adult (18 yrs & over)
|£2.00 per person|
|Family Bathrooms||Operate on coin meters|
|Petorama||£2.50 per person|
|Pitch & Putt - ADULT||£2.00 per person|
|Pitch & Putt - CHILDREN (under 14 years)||£1.50 per person|
|Crazy Golf||£2.00 per person|
|Kiddies Kars||£1.00 per token|
|*During the winter period (31st October to Easter) the swimming pool, bars
and catering facilities will have limited availability. Please contact the office
for information specific to your requirements.
Before You Book – Please Note:
Stowford Farm Meadows is a site catering for families and couples only. We ask you to note and consider the following:
- Single sex groups are not accommodated
- Families are only accepted if the parents are prepared to supervise the conduct of children and young people on site, particularly during the evening and night hours.
- Parents must ensure that children under the age of 18 do not consume alcohol on site. Young people must bring some form of identity to prove they are over 18 years if they wish to purchase alcohol, and the bars may be stewarded to guard against under age drinking.
- The on site bars do not have a club licence and we do not wish to provide this type of facility. The bars close at 11:00pm and we expect the site to be quiet shortly thereafter.
Please consider these issues in the light of the kind of holiday you are looking for. If you or your children are unwilling to conform to these standards of behaviour, or are looking for a different social atmosphere than we are aiming to provide then we respectfully request that you make your booking at another park.
We would also like you to note the following restrictions concerning the size of any single unit:
- There is a maximum of six people permitted on any one pitch
- A unit booked at the prices stated in the tariff includes the use of an awning/annexe with a breathable groundsheet, and may be supplemented by one extra car or a gazebo but not both. However extra tents are not allowed.
Some of the extra facilities provided on site are charged for. It is not possible for us to run these amenities at no extra cost. However, we endeavour to provide extra facilities at a nominal fee and are sure that you will find these fees represent outstanding value.