Stowford Farm Meadows was established in 1978 by Winston Rice and family. 36 years on Winston and his family continue to strive to maintain the same commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction that has been a trademark of Stowford since its early days. Over the years the site has developed to a place where it is now recognised to be amongst the very best of the best in the country.
The evidence of the years of commitment and investment is there for all to see:
- An award winning Touring Caravan and Camping Park with a full range of facilities for all the family to enjoy
- A gold award Caravan Storage facility – making it easy for regular customers who love to return time after time
- Caravan Centre supplying the market-leading Bailey Caravans, Bailey Retreats and also Bailey motorhomes (via our South Wales Centre) as well as a selection of pre-owned caravans
- An air conditioned Caravan Accessory Shop and full NCC Approved Caravan Workshop
- A high quality development of luxury Country Lodges, available to buy as Holiday Homes
And all this development, sympathetically and responsibly managed in a way that has lead to the “David Bellamy Gold Award” for conservation
The natural features of our farm have been maintained with each of our five touring meadows being surrounded by Devon banks and hedging. Generous grass and hardstanding pitches all benefit from electric hook-up and an amenity block built in a low-level cottage style with indigenous trees and plants providing screening.
Should you decide to holiday at Stowford this year you can be assured that we are continually working hard to ensure that your caravanning holiday is all that you hope it will be, and more…