A Booking constitutes a legal contract
These booking conditions should be read in conjunction with our main caravan site booking conditions
- Once we have confirmed the booking you are responsible for the total pitch fees. All bookings are confirmed when we issue you with your confirmation invoice. Your confirmation invoice will set out the cottage you have booked, the dates of your booking, the total amount payable for your booking and the dates on which payments are due. We will issue you with your confirmation invoice by email.
- You, as the person making the booking, will be responsible for all members of your party. You, as the person in charge of your party, must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking
- Stowford Farm Meadows is a site catering for families and couples only. We do accept bookings for stag or hen parties.
- We accept bookings providing they are accompanied by credit/debit card payment. We will not accept any responsibility for errors arising from telephone requests. Cancellations or booking amendments must be notified in writing/by email.
- For bookings made more than 56 days in advance we will take a deposit of one third of the total cost, the remaining balance will be payable by the date set out in your confirmation email.
- If you do not make your payment by the date it is due, we will send you a reminder by email or by post. If you fail to make the payment within 14 days of the date it is due, we will cancel your booking.
- Bookings made less than 56 days in advance will be payable in full at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw a promotional offer at any time by amending or removing details of these offers from the relevant sections of our website.
- Holiday amendments: If you want to change any detail of your confirmed booking you must let us know by telephone, by email or in writing as soon as possible. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate these changes we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet any request for changes. Please note that it is not normally possible for us to change bookings less than two months before the start date. Any holiday amendments will incur an admin charge.
If we need to amend or cancel your booking
- Occasionally problems may occur and bookings have to be changed or cancelled. We will only change or cancel your booking if it is necessary to perform or complete essential remedial or refurbishment works or for other unforeseen reasons beyond our control. If we need to change your booking, we will do our best to offer you a suitable alternative. If we are not able to offer you a suitable alternative, or if you do not wish to accept the alternative we offer, we will refund you the total amount you have paid us for the booking.
We reserve the right:
- To refuse admission to the park and all facilities and in such circumstances the contract is discharged.
- To remove any person (and property) who, in our opinion, is not suitable to use the park, or whose behaviour we consider to be detrimental to the interests of our other guests.
- To alter, postpone or cancel any facility for reasons beyond our control – we can only guarantee to do our best to see that all facilities are available as advertised.
Information about your holiday with us:
- You will be provided with a welcome pack at your cottage that contains important information about your stay with us. Please ensure that you and your party read the welcome pack carefully on arrival. You must also ensure that you and your party familiarise yourselves with the layout of the cottage and the location of the fire exits.
- You must keep the cottage and its contents clean and tidy and leave them in the same condition as when you arrived.
- You must not use the cottage, or allow it to be used, for any dangerous, offensive, noisy, illegal or immoral activities. You must not cause any nuisance or annoyance to any neighbours or anyone else during your stay.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of your cottage. Please note smoking includes use of e-cigarettes.
- Your cottage has a woodburner and you must comply with the instructions found in the welcome pack for your safety
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs are permitted in our cottages, as indicated in our brochure and on our website. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times on the site and exercised in the signed ‘exercise areas’. Any fouling must be collected and disposed of in the designated bins.
- You must ensure that the maximum number of persons occupying the cottage does not exceed the maximum occupancy limits set out in our brochure and on our website. You must not bring additional camp beds to the cottage.
- Check-in is available from 2.30pm on the first day of your stay and departure is required before 10:30am on the last day of your stay. If you do not leave the cottage by the required departure time we reserve the right to charge you an additional fee.
- If you leave any of your possessions behind at your cottage, please contact us as soon as possible. We reserve the right to charge you for any storage and delivery costs that we incur in relation to your lost property.
Damage to the cottage or its contents
- If you discover that anything is missing or damaged on arrival at your cottage you must notify reception immediately. If you do not notify us we will assume that you caused the relevant damage or loss.
- You will be responsible for the cost of any damage you or your party cause to the property or its contents.
If you have a problem or complaint
- We take care to ensure that our cottage is of a high standard. However, if you have any problems with your cottage, please contact us immediately and give us the opportunity to resolve it.
Our rights of access
- Our staff or contractors may need to access your cottage if there is an unforeseen problem, to investigate a complaint you have made, or to perform certain routine property checks. If this happens, we will do our best to let you know in advance of the date and time that we will need access.
- If we do need to access your cottage for any reason we will always try to access the property at reasonably convenient times (other than in the event of an emergency).
- If you wish to alter the way we communicate to you at any time you can write to the address given in the brochure or on the website, send an e-mail to email@example.com or telephone 01271 882476.