We follow the principles of the GDPR when we collect and process your personal data. These are:
- Your data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. We take every reasonable step to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
- The data we collect will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (this is called ‘data minimisation’);
- We process personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Your personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to you;
- We process personal data on the following basis:
- Before we have a contract (booking or sale), so that we can communicate.
- If we’re entering into a contract, so that we can perform our obligations to you.
- If we have a contract together, so that we can fulfil our end of the bargain.
Will we share your personal data?
- We will never share your data with any third parties other than our approved associates and only if required to administer your account.
Your right to object
- Where the basis for our processing is in our own legitimate interests or the public interest, you have the right to object to us processing your data. We have to stop processing your data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or we need the data in order to establish, exercise or defend legal rights. Your rights under the current ePrivacy Directive are not affected.
- Direct Marketing: You have the right to object to us processing your data for direct marketing, including profiling
- Your data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Your data will be kept in a form which permits identification of you for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Please read below for our privacy statement concerning use of our website.
Your privacy on stowford.co.uk
This website is managed by STOWFORD FARM MEADOWS. The purpose of stowford.co.uk is to provide services for touring caravans and camping in Devon. We want you to feel secure when visiting our website and are dedicated to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
The following provides an overview of how we protect your privacy during your visit to us.
What information do we gather?
Information on stowford.co.uk is gathered in two ways: (1) indirectly (for example, through our site’s technology); and (2) directly (for example, when you provide information on various pages of stowford.co.uk).
An example of information we collect indirectly is through our website access logs. When you access stowford.co.uk, your Internet address is automatically collected and is placed in our website access logs. We also include Google Analytics on most of our web-pages. Google is an international company that has stringent and fully secure facilities which ensure your security. You can read more about Google Analytics here http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
We also collect information when you willingly submit it to us. Throughout our site, we provide the opportunity to contact us for more information or a quotation. When we collect this type of information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for information and how this information will be used. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
How do we use this information?
We analyse it to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it, and eventually, to determine how we can tailor stowford.co.uk to make it more effective. We may also use data for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information.
Will we share this with outside parties?
We will never share any information you have provided to us to any 3rd party company, organisation or individual.
What about sensitive personal data?
We do not actively seek sensitive or personal data through our website. If a visitor voluntarily sends us sensitive or personal data through our website, we will destroy it once discovered.
Any payment information e.g. credit cards and bank details processed through our website will be collected through our merchant services. We do not store credit card or bank details collected from our website.
Do we give you access to your information?
Please use the following link to request changes, removal or access to the personal data we hold on our records for you https://gdpri.co/i/stowford/gdpr/data_request
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your information on stowford.co.uk. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information can flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the information is intended.
Our website and websites server is stored in a secure data centre behind an industry grade hardware firewall.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other device by websites that you visit across the web. They are widely used (by the majority of websites) in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site such as how people are using it.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|ASP Session||This cookie is simply a session cookie for the website. It is activated when you visit the website, and deleted when you exit.|