After much deliberation we’re pleased to announce that we’ll be running Stowfest our beer, cider and music festival again in 2018! Ever since it started in 2015 it has been our most popular event, but due to rising costs and restrictions imposed on us by local authorities it was unsure whether we’d be running it again. So read on for the details of Stowfest 2018…
There will be a few changes:
- Firstly we have moved the date so that the festival will be on Friday 15th – Sunday 17th June. This is due to a number of different reasons (we are aware that this date clashes with Oceanfest in Croyde but it’s unavoidable we’re afraid)
- The price will be set at £100 per pitch including up to 6 people. For this price you can stay on a pitch with electric hook-up from Friday to Monday with a free late stay on the Monday. And if you are free to come on Thursday then you can add this day on free of charge! We know this is a big increase on last year’s price but we feel that compared to our normal peak season prices it still offers great value, especially when you think about how much entertainment there is over Stowfest weekend.
- The wrist bands for entry to the festival field will then need to be purchased separately for all members of your party. A weekend pass will be £10 per person, children aged 12 and under will be free. The wrist bands will be colour coded with a different colour for ages 13-17 and 18 and over, these will need to be booked and paid for when you book your pitch. We won’t be selling day or weekend passes to anyone who isn’t staying on site. Seasonal customers and lodge owners will also need to purchase wrist bands.
- We’ll offer our cancellation plan at time of booking, we can’t give any refunds for bookings cancelled unless you have paid this and your cancellation is due to one of the reasons specified in the conditions – read more here: Cancellation Plan
- Bookings will not be opened up until Monday 28th August, you can’t book for Stowfest online so please call us on 01271 882476 to book your pitch and remember that if you want to be pitched with friends then you must all book on the same day so that we can try to get you together.
- Bands have yet to be confirmed but we welcome suggestions – send these to us via our Facebook page or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- See some of our pictures below and have a look at this year’s video to relive the fun!