- For the kids we have: Captain Coconut, Merlin, Higher Beings, Dave Hendy, Exmoor Zoo and more… find more information here.
- Lets Play UK will be bringing their bouncy castles, inflatables etc on certain days during the holidays (weather permitting) – check the welcome pack for dates.
- Fun displays for all the family – we have Mist the sheepdog and Martin Simkins Falconry.
- And we have entertainment every evening in our bars – in the lounge bar you will find singers and musicians every night at 9pm, and in the barn bar there is a variety of things going on ranging from Bingo, quizzes to discos! Don’t forget the main bar is open from 12 noon every day – and if you want to use the soft play area but the door is locked just ask at the main bar and we can unlock it for you. All dates and times can be found here on our website.
- Don’t forget Stowford’s first Dog Activity weekend the last weekend of half term 4th and 5th June, click here for more information.
We’re sure you’ll find something for everyone when you come and have a break at Stowford Farm Meadows – please browse our website or click here to read more about our facilities, including indoor and outdoor play areas, indoor swimming pool, horse riding stables, petorama and more…
Call in to the office if you’d like information about nearby attractions and what’s on in the local area, we’re always happy to help.
And if you’re not already booked in, you may not be too late – check dates and availability and book online here.