A Booking constitutes a legal contract
- Once we have confirmed the booking you are responsible for the total pitch fees.
- We accept telephone bookings providing they are accompanied by credit/debit card payment. We will not accept any responsibility for errors arising from telephone requests. Cancellations or booking amendments must be notified in writing.
- Holiday amendments may incur an admin charge.
- The booking is accepted on the strict understanding that persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to drink or buy alcoholic beverages on-site. Persons found doing so will be immediately expelled from the park together with all persons occupying the same pitch. Young people must bring some form of identification to prove they are over 18 years of age if they wish to drink alcohol on-site.
- Children remain the responsibility of their parents, guardians or the person signing the booking form at all times.
- The park and all facilities are used entirely at the guests’ own risk. We will not accept liability in respect of any person or property. This includes the laundry facilities and battery charger.
- Please be considerate to other users of the site – noise levels must remain suitable at all times and we expect noise to be kept to a minimum after 11:00pm
- We do not accept commercial vehicles or travellers, and we may refuse entry to particularly large caravans or motorhomes we deem to be unsuitable.
- Whilst we may accept a booking on payment of a deposit, the balance of fees due on any stay are payable at least 28 days prior to arrival. Should any balance of fees owing not be received when they are due we reserve the right to cancel the holiday, discharge the contract and re-let the pitch at our discretion.
We reserve the right:
- To refuse admission to the park and all facilities and in such circumstances the contract is discharged.
- To remove any person (and property) who, in our opinion, is not suitable to use the park, or whose behaviour we consider to be detrimental to the interests of our other guests.
- To alter, postpone or cancel any facility for reasons beyond our control – we can only guarantee to do our best to see that all facilities are available as advertised.
Dogs accepted on condition that:
- They are on a lead at all times, they are exercised in the signed “Exercise Areas”. Any fouling is collected and disposed of and they are never left on site unattended.
- We cannot guarantee pet free fields, although we endeavour to keep one field free of Dogs.
- The speed limit on the site is strictly 10mph – please observe this at all times. Car Drivers – only persons holding a Full Driving Licence may drive on the roads at Stowford.
- Whilst we accept the use of bicycles, skateboards and hoverboards on site, they must be used with due care and consideration for others.
- Riding of bicycles is not permitted on site after 9:00pm.
- Cyclists are also expected to obey site speed limits of 10mph.
- BB Guns, Catapults and similar are not permitted on site.
- Tesco/superstore home deliveries are not permitted to pitches on site.
- We do not permit the use of Electric Hook up splitters.
Because of our policy of resting pitches at certain times of the season to keep them in good order, some favoured pitches may not be available in Low and Mid Season.
When requests for specific pitches are received we will endeavour to accommodate them but must emphasise that this is not always possible, particularly when the bookings are for part weeks. Specific pitches cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to allocate pitches at our discretion.
We may on occasions move a booking previously allocated to a particular pitch, in order to make best use of our pitches – this may occur even when a specific pitch request has been received.
Pitches are available from 2:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00am on the day of departure. All late arrivals at the site (any time after Reception has closed) must park in the provided area for the night and check in at Reception in the morning.
If a Tow-on has been requested, please ensure that you arrive before Reception closes, in case your van has not been towed out.
Separate booking conditions relating to the rental of our new holiday cottages will be found on our website stowford.co.uk
By making a booking you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age and agree to abide by all park terms and conditions and undertake to pay balance of fees 28 days before arrival date.