The season is drawing to a close and everyone is packing their caravans away for the winter, but there is still a lot going on in North Devon. If you are planning a trip to Stowford in the next month here are a few North Devon Events that may be of interest to you:
- RHS Rosemoor: Visit the Magical Garden Illuminations from 17th November onwards for a guaranteed festive glow!
- The Queen’s Theatre: The biggest local theatre has been re-opened and is now being run by Parkwood Theatres. There are some cracking shows on throughout November – read more here.
- Clovelly Herring Festival: On Saturday 18th November this unusual and very popular festival celebrates sustainable fishing and herrings! Set in such a beautiful location this is a great day out for all the family.
- National Trust, Arlington Court are hosting Christmas at the Court on 25th and 26th November – This beautiful house only a few miles from Stowford is decorated for a Victorian Christmas, and there will be an outdoor festive family trail and a craft activity.
- Christmas Markets: There are many Christmas Markets in the North Devon area, come along and visit a few: The Landmark Theatre in Ilfracombe has one every Wednesday from 2:00 – 8:00pm, Arlington Court Christmas Craft Fayre on 18th and 19th November, The Ceders Inn (Barnstaple) Christmas Craft Fair on Sunday 26th November.
- Christmas Lights: The Christmas Lights switch on in Ilfracombe on Friday 24th November is always well attended and starts off a whole weekend of Christmas activities, music, stalls and more. And Barnstaple Christmas Lights are being switched on on Sunday 19th November after a fun festive street food party in the Pannier Market.
We hope you have enjoyed our little round up of what’s on this November. Remember our caravan site is open all year, but during the winter season it is very low key, with some of our facilities closed or on short opening times. To book in or ask info on any of our facilities please call us on 01271 882476 or email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon.