We follow the principles of the GDPR when we collect and process your personal data. These are:
- Your data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. We take every reasonable step to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
- The data we collect will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (this is called ‘data minimisation’);
- We process personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Your personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to you;
- We process personal data on the following basis:
- Before we have a contract (booking or sale), so that we can communicate.
- If we’re entering into a contract, so that we can perform our obligations to you.
- If we have a contract together, so that we can fulfil our end of the bargain.
Will we share your personal data?
- We will never share your data with any third parties other than our approved associates and only if required to administer your account.
Your right to object
- Where the basis for our processing is in our own legitimate interests or the public interest, you have the right to object to us processing your data. We have to stop processing your data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or we need the data in order to establish, exercise or defend legal rights. Your rights under the current ePrivacy Directive are not affected.
- Direct Marketing: You have the right to object to us processing your data for direct marketing, including profiling
- Your data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Your data will be kept in a form which permits identification of you for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.