Static Caravan to Hire
In the winter of 2017 we began a new development of Static Caravans and we are now delighted to announce that not only do we have Static Caravans available to purchase, but also one to hire. If you're wondering if a static caravan would be right for you or you're looking for accommodation to explore our site and the surrounding areas of beautiful North Devon, our Hire Static Caravan will be perfect for you.
The static caravan has two bedrooms, (double and twin room), plus a sofa bed in the lounge so can sleep up to 6 people, we also allow up to 2 dogs. Bedding, pillows, crockery, a range of kitchen appliances as well as a TV are all supplied, (other items shown in our images such as toiletries and towels are for dressing purposes only. Please contact us to clarify what is included if you have any queries).
- Additional £25 per dog, to cover additional cleaning and maintenance. (Maximum 2 dogs permitted).
- 10% Discount available on 14 night bookings or longer.
- £100 non-refundable deposit to be taken at time of booking.
- Payment must be made in full, 28 days before arrival.
- All facilities on site at Stowford Farm Meadows will be available to you but are chargeable at their standard rates.
- Should you enjoy your stay in our Static Caravan enough to purchase one for yourself, your holiday money will be refunded in full!
(Click here to see our range of Static Caravans for Sale in North Devon and to find out more about our development).
- ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE – All visitors must 'Check In' on the day of arrival and 'Out' on the day of departure at the main site Reception. Arrival time is from 2pm, until the reception closes - (if you are likely to arrive later than 5pm please phone ahead on 01271 882476 so we can confirm your arrangements). The caravan must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED - Some items are supplied with the Static Caravan, (bedding, pillows, crockery, kitchen accessories and appliances, iron, ironing board, clothes airer). Any other items you require such as towels, flannels, toiletries, (e.g. shampoo & shower gel), hair dryer, etc. must be brought with you. We have an on-site farm shop that can be used to purchase groceries and other household items.
- DAMAGE, ACCIDENTS OR REPAIRS - Details of any accident or damage must be notified to the Stowford Reception. (Open daily from 9am, Tel: 01271 882476, Email: [email protected]).
- LIABILITY - Stowford Farm Meadows shall not be liable to the hirer for any delay in performance or any failure to perform any of its obligations under the contract of hire if such delays are beyond reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, fire, adverse weather conditions or issues relating to the previous hire period. Stowford Farm Meadows shall not be liable to the hirer for any loss or damage arising from any representations, agreement, statement or undertakings made prior to the contract other than those confirmed in writing by Stowford Farm Meadows.
- CANCELLATION OF BOOKING – If you have to cancel your booking AT ANY TIME we will make every effort to re-let the caravan. However, we reserve the right to request the balance of the tariff if re-letting cannot be arranged. WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER THIS EVENT. If we are able to re-let the caravan we will refund hire charges, (less the non-refundable deposit, an administration charge of £30.00 and any expenses incurred). Separate terms and conditions relate to Stowford Farm Meadows pitch fees and can be found under 'Booking Conditions' in the site brochure or online.